Stratis is a Blockchain-as-a-service (BaaS) platform, designed to provide solutions that enable companies to use blockchain technology. The development platform gives organizations the opportunity to develop, test and roll out blockchain applications.
Stratis applications can be written in C# programming language and use the Microsoft. NET framework: one of the most commonly used programming languages / frameworks for software developers.
How To Buy STRAT
So you’re interested in buying STRAT? Currently, there is no way to buy STRAT directly with fiat, so the best way to buy STRAT is to first purchase Ethereum, transfer it to your chosen trading platform and change it to STRAT. We’ll show you how.
2. Once your account has been created and confirmed, log into your Binance account. Once you have logged into the account, go to the menu, click on the funds section and then deposit on the drop down bar.
3. Once you’re on the Deposit section, click the drop down menu labeled “Select Deposit Coin” and look for Ethereum, or type ETH and select.
4. This is your Ethereum Deposit Address, we have chosen Ethereum instead of Bitcoin due to the lower fees and transfer times. Next we’re going to look at buying Ethereum and depositing it into your Binance account.
1. First change the Buy option from BTC to ETH for USD and then choose your amount.
2. When you have chosen the amount of Ethereum you want to purchase (A minimum of 0.05 ETH is required), you will need to register and confirm your CEX account and payment details.
Once that has been confirmed and the ETH has been deposited into your account, we will then need to move it over to Binance.
3. Select the Withdraw option at the top of the site and select Ethereum as your currency. You will then be given a field, where you will add a wallet. This is where you can transfer your money to Binance.
4. Go back to your Binance Account and copy the alpha numeric code under your Ethereum Deposit section and paste it into your Ethereum Withdrawal section on CEX.io. Confirm that this address is correct and press “Withdraw“.
Your Binance account will now be credited with Ethereum.
2. On the trading platform, select the ETH section and use the search function to search for STRAT/ETH and confirm.
3. On the STRAT/ETH trading section you can now choose how much STRAT you want to buy with your Ether. Once you have chosen your amount, press Buy STRAT and place your order.
Once your order has been fulfilled, your account will be credited. Congratulations you’re now the proud owner of STRAT.
What is the Stratis Platform?
The development of blockchain applications is usually a complex process that requires a lot of technical expertise. More and more people are discovering blockchain and understanding that this technology can fundamentally change forms of interaction, but from a technical point of view it is therefore important that software and application developers know how blockchain technology works.
The Stratis platform makes it easier for organisations to develop a private (Stratis) blockchain or to develop / test / use applications on the public Stratis blockchain. This is because the platform is built for the. NET framework and developed with C#.
NET is a software framework built by Microsoft that forms the basis for a large part of all the applications that have ever been developed. Applications on this framework are usually written in the programming language C# (C Sharp), the most important programming language for the. NET framework. The big advantage of this is that almost all software developers worldwide already have knowledge of C#. Developers therefore do not need to learn any new or modified programming languages (such as Solidity) to develop a blockchain application, which greatly simplifies the entry into Stratis and accelerates the adoption and actual use of blockchain technology.
Through the deployment of so-called side-blockchains, organisations can build their own blockchain on the Stratis platform without influencing the public Stratis blockchain, as is the case with other technologies such as Ethereum.
The Stratis cryptographic token, also called the $STRAT cryptocurrency, serves as a fuel for the platform and is used, among other things, to transfer value to the public Stratis blockchain and its (private) side-blockchains. This crypto-currency uses the Proof-of-Stake (PoS) protocol to reach consensus.
Website of Stratis: https://stratisplatform.com/
Stratis value and price development
Since Stratis’s Initial Coin Offering (ICO) in 2016, the value of the $STRAT token and interest in the Stratis Platform has increased exponentially. During the ICO in 2016,1 $STRAT token was issued in exchange for 1129 satoshi (0.0000001129 BTC), which at the time of writing equals approximately €0,02.
Less than a year later, on 1 July 2017, the market value is $STRAT 0.00249257 BTC. This was €5.42 on this date. This means who has chosen to invest in Stratis during the ICO, has earned back its investment 271 times in 1 year time!
The continuous further development of the Stratis Platform and the opportunity for software and application developers to use blockchain technology within their organization with already in-house knowledge give Stratis a great advantage and enormous potential.