Cindicator is a market analysis asset management tool that is unique in a couple of ways.
First, it uses both human and machine intelligence to make market predictions. That doesn’t seem to be too unique until you consider that they have 50,000+ people used as analysts. We’ll get into that more further into the article.
Secondly, they are on the blockchain. That gives a much needed extra layer of protection for user data and assets.
How To Buy CND
So you’re interested in buying CND? Currently, there is no way to buy CND directly with fiat, so the best way to buy CND is to first purchase Ethereum, transfer it to your chosen trading platform and change it to CND. We’ll show you how.
2. Once your account has been created and confirmed, log into your Binance account. Once you have logged into the account, go to the menu, click on the funds section and then deposit on the drop down bar.
3. Once you’re on the Deposit section, click the drop down menu labeled “Select Deposit Coin” and look for Ethereum, or type ETH and select.
4. This is your Ethereum Deposit Address, we have chosen Ethereum instead of Bitcoin due to the lower fees and transfer times. Next we’re going to look at buying Ethereum and depositing it into your Binance account.
1. First change the Buy option from BTC to ETH for USD and then choose your amount.
2. When you have chosen the amount of Ethereum you want to purchase (A minimum of 0.05 ETH is required), you will need to register and confirm your CEX account and payment details.
Once that has been confirmed and the ETH has been deposited into your account, we will then need to move it over to Binance.
3. Select the Withdraw option at the top of the site and select Ethereum as your currency. You will then be given a field, where you will add a wallet. This is where you can transfer your money to Binance.
4. Go back to your Binance Account and copy the alpha numeric code under your Ethereum Deposit section and paste it into your Ethereum Withdrawal section on CEX.io. Confirm that this address is correct and press “Withdraw“.
Your Binance account will now be credited with Ethereum.
2. On the trading platform, select the ETH section and use the search function to search for CND/ETH and confirm.
3. On the CND/ETH trading section you can now choose how much CND you want to buy with your Ether. Once you have chosen your amount, press Buy CND and place your order.
Once your order has been fulfilled, your account will be credited. Congratulations you’re now the proud owner of CND.
How does Cindicator work?
Every month the Cindicator app sends a poll to its 50,000 contributors. Those contributors are in finance in some form or another. The poll has questions specific to each contributors expertise.
Included in that poll are market predictions. This is the human analysis side of the app.
From there the artificial intelligence side takes over. The machine learning aspect takes all of the data and tries to make a prediction about certain markets.
Cindicator calls this symbiosis Hybrid Intelligence.
By using Hybrid Intelligence, they believe they can make more precise forecasts to become the leading resource for market predictions and asset management.
Why would the contributors want to be involved in taking the time to participate in these polls? They are rewarded for their successful predictions in the form of CND, the native token.
Every month Cindicator rounds up the most successful predictions and gives the top rated contributors some CND. The next month starts over and another poll is sent out everyday to the contributors. The more the process is repeated, the better the machine learns and can make more accurate forecasts.
Token holders, whether they are the contributors or people who buy the coin, can access analytical products, indicators, trading signals, and rating system.
Two examples of these services include the Cindicator Bot 1.0 and the Cryptometer Bot 2.0. These bots give real time analysis of trading trends and market alerts.
Why use Cindicator?
Users who want to have their assets managed safely, will appreciate the added security of Cindicator being on the blockchain.
The fact that Cindicator is already a working platform is as welcome as it is a rarity. Many apps or platforms vying for dominance on the blockchain are still in dream mode, hoping to have a viable product sometime in the future.
Meanwhile, anybody can take advantage of Cindicator’s predictions right now. And the forecasts will only get more accurate as time goes on.
It doesn’t stop with market trading predictions. This type of technology is also suited for scientific analytics, corporate and business solutions, and political event predictions. One day they will be able to expand to help businesses, politicians and researchers pivot more quickly in the face of quickly shifting trends.
In another innovative use of the blockchain, we see how using a coin to make smart contracts can actually add to the viability of a service. Where some apps are using their coins simply as a crowdfunding tool, Cindicator uses their coin as a way to encourage use of the platform.