Ark is an all-in-one blockchain solution focused on interoperability. The Ark cryptocurrency forms a bridge between all blockchains, enabling various decentralised applications to exchange information and value.
How To Buy ARK
So you’re interested in buying ARK? Currently, there is no way to buy ARK directly with fiat, so the best way to buy ARK is to first purchase Ethereum, transfer it to your chosen trading platform and change it to ARK. We’ll show you how.
2. Once your account has been created and confirmed, log into your Binance account. Once you have logged into the account, go to the menu, click on the funds section and then deposit on the drop down bar.
3. Once you’re on the Deposit section, click the drop down menu labeled “Select Deposit Coin” and look for Ethereum, or type ETH and select.
4. This is your Ethereum Deposit Address, we have chosen Ethereum instead of Bitcoin due to the lower fees and transfer times. Next we’re going to look at buying Ethereum and depositing it into your Binance account.
1. First change the Buy option from BTC to ETH for USD and then choose your amount.
2. When you have chosen the amount of Ethereum you want to purchase (A minimum of 0.05 ETH is required), you will need to register and confirm your CEX account and payment details.
Once that has been confirmed and the ETH has been deposited into your account, we will then need to move it over to Binance.
3. Select the Withdraw option at the top of the site and select Ethereum as your currency. You will then be given a field, where you will add a wallet. This is where you can transfer your money to Binance.
4. Go back to your Binance Account and copy the alpha numeric code under your Ethereum Deposit section and paste it into your Ethereum Withdrawal section on CEX.io. Confirm that this address is correct and press “Withdraw“.
Your Binance account will now be credited with Ethereum.
2. On the trading platform, select the ETH section and use the search function to search for ARK/ETH and confirm.
3. On the ARK/ETH trading section you can now choose how much ARK you want to buy with your Ether. Once you have chosen your amount, press Buy ARK and place your order.
Once your order has been fulfilled, your account will be credited. Congratulations you’re now the proud owner of ARK.
What is Ark?
Ark cryptocurrency provides users, developers and startups with innovative blockchain technologies. The organisation’s objective is to develop a complete ecosystem of interconnected blockchains, making ARK a flexible, scalable and adaptive cryptosystem currency. The platform is linking familiar blockchains to each other by means of a unique technology called SmartBridge.
Like Bitcoin and Ethereum, Ark is a digital currency. However, unlike many other altcoins, Ark is not derived from the BTC or ETH blockchain. No, instead Ark is a Lisk cryptocurrency fork. The aim of the developers was to develop a better version of Lisk, especially taking into account the fast development and development of Lisk and user-friendliness.
Ark’s blockchain platform can be used to make payments without the intervention of a third party, which is what a cryptocurrency is intended for in the base. To verify or add transactions to the blockchain, the blockchain uses a delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) consensus algorithm. DPoS provides a democratic form of mining, allowing anyone using the Ark blockchain to choose which of the 51 “delegated” miners can confirm a specific transaction.
The goal of Ark is not to “just” be a cryptocurrency, but to function as a complete ecosystem that allows cryptocurrency to be deployed on a large scale. One has a mission to make blockchain technology accessible for consumers, up to the point where consumers do not even realise that they are using it. This is done not only by communication between different blockchains, but also by developing technologies such as smarts cards (physical cards) that enable wireless cryptocurrency payments to be made.
A short explanation of Ark? Watch the introduction video:
Ark course: the current ARK value
The blockchain for the digital currency ARK did not exist until early 2017, but in November 2016 the Initial Coin Offering took place. The Ark ICO ran from 7 to 11 December 2016, with the aim of collecting 2000 BTC. During the ICO – which Ark itself called a Token Exchange Campaign – a total of 1279.79 BTC was collected, about 61% of the initial target. At that time, the value of 1279.79 bitcoins was slightly less than $1 million.
Despite the fact that Ark did not achieve the ICO target, we can still speak of a successful course of action. The cryptocurrency was worth less than 10 cents at the time of publication, but in less than a year the Ark price multiplied by more than 20 times.
Of course, investing in Ark or other cryptocurrencies always remains risky, but so far the cryptocurrency has produced positive results. Although the past doesn’t have to guarantee the future, the roadmap is very impressive, so we expect the Ark price to rise in the future.