One of the best things about the emergence of the blockchain is how it can take expensive middlemen out of the picture. Removing gatekeepers and putting control back into individuals hands can bring the internet back to the promise it originally held.
The way that Argello has done this is to make it easy for any business, freelancer or contractor to make a customized smart contract to automate business logistics.
Making agreements that use machine reading also available to be read by humans that can be contractually binding is efficient and inexpensive.
No need for a lawyer or even a programmer to create these smart contracts.
Agrello provides an Artificial Intelligence counselor that will guide the clients through the creation of contacts and give them notifications on their legal rights and obligations.
How To Buy DLT
So you’re interested in buying DLT? Currently, there is no way to buy DLT directly with fiat, so the best way to buy DLT is to first purchase Ethereum, transfer it to your chosen trading platform and change it to DLT. We’ll show you how.
2. Once your account has been created and confirmed, log into your Binance account. Once you have logged into the account, go to the menu, click on the funds section and then deposit on the drop down bar.
3. Once you’re on the Deposit section, click the drop down menu labeled “Select Deposit Coin” and look for Ethereum, or type ETH and select.
4. This is your Ethereum Deposit Address, we have chosen Ethereum instead of Bitcoin due to the lower fees and transfer times. Next we’re going to look at buying Ethereum and depositing it into your Binance account.
1. First change the Buy option from BTC to ETH for USD and then choose your amount.
2. When you have chosen the amount of Ethereum you want to purchase (A minimum of 0.05 ETH is required), you will need to register and confirm your CEX account and payment details.
Once that has been confirmed and the ETH has been deposited into your account, we will then need to move it over to Binance.
3. Select the Withdraw option at the top of the site and select Ethereum as your currency. You will then be given a field, where you will add a wallet. This is where you can transfer your money to Binance.
4. Go back to your Binance Account and copy the alpha numeric code under your Ethereum Deposit section and paste it into your Ethereum Withdrawal section on CEX.io. Confirm that this address is correct and press “Withdraw“.
Your Binance account will now be credited with Ethereum.
2. On the trading platform, select the ETH section and use the search function to search for DLT/ETH and confirm.
3. On the DLT/ETH trading section you can now choose how much DLT you want to buy with your Ether. Once you have chosen your amount, press Buy DLT and place your order.
Once your order has been fulfilled, your account will be credited. Congratulations you’re now the proud owner of DLT.
How does Agrello work?
The Agrello Foundation has built their Dapp on the Ethereum blockchain and uses smart contracts.
By using Artificial Intelligence, a “counselor” guides the user through a series of processes to craft the agreement by providing them with the legal rights and obligations necessary for the contract to be legally binding.
The contract is then translated into a smart contract code, digitally signed and then stored on the blockchain. Since the smart contract is immutable and cannot be edited or changed in any way, it can be admitted into court proceedings. And it can also be read in plain language.
How can Agrello be used?
It can be used to create a Just in Time logistics delivery system by automating the contracts necessary along the way. Salary negotiations can be streamlined, government bureaucracy can be eradicated (in theory!) and sales agreements can all be done quickly and cheaply.
Agrello is an Estonian company and already the Estonian government is using this to create digitally signed documents to streamline their bureaucracy.
A huge benefit is also that it is borderless. Since it is in the form of a smart contract, it can be seen by everybody no matter where they are in the world. It’s trustless and transparent.
The native coin is called Delta and is based on the Ethereum ERC20 standard.
All the transactions on the platform will get put on a hash on the blockchain, so the DLT will be burnt to to do this. In addition, all the fees to create the contracts, digital signatures and the Know Your Customer services will need to be paid with the Delta coin.
Agrello also hopes to create a community of lawyers with verified legal accreditations who belong to bar associations of the jurisdiction associated with a specific contract template. These users will receive deposits of Delta to ensure that the templates they review are of the highest quality.
So many industries are being disrupted by the blockchain. It was only a matter of time before the lawyer sector followed suit.
The only thing missing at this point to become adopted by the masses in a mainstream way is the ubiquitous issue of scalability. As the Ethereum blockchain addresses that issue, we could see this taking off in a big way.